The Skelmersdale Ambassadors’ Steering Group (previously the Skelmersdale Place Board) is made up from key Skelmersdale Leaders, from business and public sector organisations, who provide a strategic view, approach and leadership for the promotion and development of Skelmersdale.
- Direct and oversee delivery of the Place Plan
- Consider strategies and projects to see if they should form part of the Plan
- Are champions for the Skelmersdale brand narrative and approach:
- Oversee the Ambassadors programme;
- Provide support and advice for the local authority acting as a ‘sounding board’ on key place issues.